Don't worry - we get it. Whether you're just starting your photography career, or looking to uplevel your business, there's not always hours of one-on-one coaching type of money laying around.
Welcome to where unbelievable value meets life altering education. Introducing.. Our limited time ULTIMATE PHOTOGRAPHER BUNDLE. It's time to get your hands on some of our best selling, client raving, courses for photographers. Covering everything you need to know from artistic voice + vision to tricky midday lighting. No matter what it is you're struggling with.. we've got you covered.
AVAILABLE FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY
THE HARSH LIGHT WORKSHOP
• Why it’s crucial to master harsh lighting
• How I use harsh light to enhance my portfolio
• Lighting techniques for direct light, back light, and reflectors
• Footage from a live session with commentary so you can see the strategies in action and get a feel for posing and controlling your light
• How to use lighting techniques to create depth
• How to use reflectors to your advantage in a variety of settings
• How to avoid pesky and unflattering shadows
When I think of Harsh Light, I think of Eden Strader. I used to be so scared to shoot in harsh light, but now I’m always looking
for it during my shoots because it really adds so much more creativity to my images. Eden goes over all the ways you can work with it, and different strategies you can use. I
didn’t even know there were so many ways to shoot in harsh light until I learned from her, and now I have so many options. I’ve learned to love harsh light, and you will too after this workshop!
- CHELSEA F.
THE POSING & WORKFLOW
• The ins and outs of my pre-session workflow
• Every touch point to prep my clients for the shoot
• The Engagement Session Guide I send to every couple
• How I help my clients feel at ease when they arrive at the shoot
• My go-to prompts to get clients feeling cozy in front of the camera
• Tips and tricks for cultivating genuine, authentic moments
• A twenty page eBook of my favorite poses, prompts, and directions
• Two full gallery walkthroughs with voiceover commentary–together, we’ll go through every image and the prompts that created them
• A rare behind the scenes look at my sessions–watch over my shoulder as I photograph an outdoors and in-studio couples session
• My post shoot workflow and client communications
• My email template to close out the experience and request a testimonial
• And so much more (seriously!)
This posing program is genius. It is truly a posing + session WORKFLOW. Eden has taken the normal model of receiving a PDF of poses and blown it out of the water. There are FOUR different videos walking you through her creative process on shoots and it's easily the most helpful content I've ever purchased for my business. I watch her live shoot before almost every shoot of my own, picking up on new techniques and tricks every time. As someone who loves a little editorial flare but didn't know how to make that happen without making my couples feel stiff and uncomfortable, this has truly been a game changer. Eden's posing course has also provided me with new vocabulary to use on shoots to achieve the look and feel I want. It has truly given me so much more confidence and comfort in directing my couples into poses and actions that bring out the best in them. 11/10 would recommend that if you need a guide that will help you develop as a photographer, and not just tell you that piggy backs are cute, buy Eden's posing course. Do it.
The Creative’s Crash Course to Lightroom and Photoshop
• An in-depth walkthrough of Lightroom Classic and how you should use each setting
• How to use the Tone Curve and create your own unique style using this tool
• Screen captures and commentary of how I edit direct light, indoor light, blue hour, uneven light, and more
• How I edit skin tones in Photoshop for a clean, editorial finish
• Color correcting problematic tones, and colors in general!
• Dodging and Burning
• How to expand seamless paper backdrops in Photoshop
• My one-click skin editing Photoshop action
• And more!
I already felt confident in Lightroom, but I was very surprised that I learned a lot in Lightroom! It gave me a lot of confidence to go in and make the changes that I wanted to see in my own work. I’ve expanded my knowledge a lot and I definitely feel more confident. Now I’m not freaking out if it’s direct sunlight! It feels like okay… I can do this.
–Cull and process a wedding in half the time with every lighting situation under the sun. These presets will be waiting in the wings to turn every photo into magical goodness so you can edit fast AF!
–Deliver clean, crisp images that stand the test of time–only enduring aesthetics here, folks! Read: true to life skin tones, rich contrast, and my signature pop of warmth.
–Let these presets enhance your unique flavor of photo magic–not cover it up.
• Over twenty pages of content to walk you through the three archetypes of website visitors and how to serve them
• A checklist of each page your website should have and what should be included
• Home page 101: Must-dos for the most important page of your website
• How to create an about page that serves you and your clients
• A run down of the biggest website no-nos for business owners
• An exclusive discount code for Catalina Jean's "SEO Is Fun" course
BUILDING A BRANDED WEBSITE
I didn’t realize how bland my website was until I read Eden’s website guide. As a photographer your website is just as important if not more important then any social media platforms out there. It is a place where potential clients come to see who you are as a business and get a feel for your brand. This guide breaks each important section of your website down. It tells you what to eliminate and what to add to make it more captivating on a professional level. I would recommend this to all photographers who are wanting to make their websites that much better! Eden knows her stuff. Not only is she an amazing photographer I personally look up to, but she is also a great educator!
Websites really are a make it or break it for your potential clients. Trust me, before I got Eden's website guide I didn't realize how important the things she talks about were. She mentions things that I didn't even think about that completely reevaluated how I was presenting myself and my brand. Whether you are a beginner building your first website or have been in the game for awhile this guide is jam packed with information that is going to get you booked more which it will pay itself back 100 times more.. Your website is your number one tool into booking more and this will 100% help you in every aspect.
- AUTUMN W.
BONUS BONUS BONUS
• A deep dive into your business
• The tools to craft a structured plan for your business, brand, and mission
• Exercises to find your ideal client and create the work to match
• Step by step instructions to plan a badass branding shoot
• The philosophy behind being an artist, a human, and both
• Creating branding statements and matching them to your work
• Breaking down your strengths and weaknesses, technically and emotionally
• The knowledge and expertise to craft a six month business plan
10 out of 10!! This is has been life changing!! Yup I said it, I finally can see the big picture of what my business is meant to be. In all the noise it’s hard to not fall into what everyone else is doing, but she teaches how to really figure out your purpose. How to serve. How to get from a to b. And just makes it so easy to understand, while having your “wow” moment. If you’re struggling to remember your why, you need this. You need a boost to get out of a rut, you need this! Thank you Eden
- JULIA H.
Absolutely not! Like all Eden Strader courses- once you're in, you're in. You'll have lifetime access to these courses that you can watch at your own pace. Anytime, anywhere, for as long as you'd like. You'll also receive any updates we make to the courses!
Do I have to watch everything before doors close?
This is a limited time offer to snag this incredible value- doors will only be open for 10 days!
How long is this offer available?
All the courses are completely virtual- so no personal one on one time! However you'll gain access to our exclusive FB group where you can ask any and all questions to get help from Eden and fellow students.
Do these come with any one on one support?
This course is perfect for any photographer anywhere between just starting their career, or the experienced photog ready to take their work to the next level!
Who is this pack for?