Are You Ready?
The Short Answer: Absolutely! If you aim to be a professional photographer, mastering lighting is non-negotiable. It's what your clients deserve. Learn to create dreamy, creamy imagery regardless of the lighting conditions. Don’t panic when your schedule has you shooting outside the "ideal" golden hour—be excited to create standout photographs.
i'm ready to learn more >
You're not alone–I did too! First look at three in the afternoon? Forget about it. That used to send me into a complete and utter doom spiral–I needed golden hour or overcast skies to capture images that matched the work my clients booked me for.
Are you in the same boat?
NOW I LIVE FOR MIDDAY LIGHTING. GIVE ME ALL THE HARSH LIGHT YOU CAN, MOTHER NATURE.
I'M BORED AT GOLDEN HOUR, AND I LOOK FOR ANY CHANCE I CAN TO INTRODUCE HARSH LIGHT BACK INTO MY CLIENT'S GALLERIES.
IT’S TIME FOR YOU TO DO THE SAME–YOU’LL BE A BETTER PHOTOGRAPHER BECAUSE OF IT!
TAKE ME TO IT >
YOU READY? >
• Why it’s crucial to master harsh lighting
• How I use harsh light to enhance my portfolio
• Lighting techniques for direct light, back light, and reflectors
• Footage from MULTIPLE live sessions with commentary to so you can see the strategies in action and get a feel for posing and controlling your light
• How to use lighting techniques to create depth
• How to use reflectors to your advantage in a variety of settings
• How to avoid pesky and unflattering shadows
• And much more..
"YOU AMAZE ME. THE WAY YOU TEACH AND INSTRUCT IS ALSO AMAZING – I FEEL LIKE I JUST WATCHED A LIFE CHANGING VIDEO. HARSH LIGHT IS SO SCARY AND I AVOID IT AT ALL COSTS, BUT NOW I’M SO EXCITED TO USE EVERYTHING I JUST LEARNED FROM YOUR WORKSHOP AND START FINALLY FEELING COMFORTABLE IN ALL LIGHTING SITUATIONS – NOT JUST GOLDEN HOUR. YOU’RE A GENIUS."
I'M READY FOR these RESULTS >