• Ready to take your business to the next level but unsure how?
• Are you having to outbid the competition in order to succeed?
• If your photography does not offer anything unique, the only thing separating you from the competition is pricing. You never want to be the cheaper option.
A three-month program of hands-on intensive artistic coaching to revolutionize your photography brand, and overall business, in order to fast-track your business for success.
• Intensive questionnaire to gauge where you are personally and professionally.
• One-on-One in person (or video chat) meeting to talk about where you are, where you want to be, and how we’re going to get you there. We’ll find out what’s holding you back from the style and business of your dreams, and plan our next steps to break down those barriers.
• 30 minute calls every other week with progress and questions sent prior to the call.
• Homework after each call to work on for two weeks.
• Halfway through coaching, I will work with you to plan a branding shoot to relaunch your new style and brand.
• End with a structured game plan for your next six months.
Thanks so much!
I will be in touch soon!
Eden Strader is the photo fairy godmother you always wanted! Let me start by saying that I was skeptical about investing in another photo education course. Soon after making this investment, It became clear that this was what I had been searching for. Eden wasted no time in helping me carefully dissect every creative roadblock and redesign the blueprints for the business of my dreams. Her level of expertise in this industry was evident as she molded this course to match my individual needs. She cared for the success of my business as if it was her own. Even though I have some college experience in photography, I sincerely believe that what she taught me in three months would have taken me many years to figure out on my own. Stop wasting time with other courses and summon your new photo godmother. Your future self will thank you for investing in this.
- RUBI G
Can I give 15 out of 10? First, Eden is close to a decade younger than me but she is wise way way beyond her years. I attended Eden's first ever in person workshop in 2017 and it helped launch my business. I took my business full time just 3 months after that workshop. When Eden launched her Artistic Coaching Program in early 2019 I didn't even blink before getting out my credit card and giving her my money. I was in a place where my business was running pretty smoothly on the backend but I really wanted to focus on improving on my artistic work and I definitely needed accountability and guidance. Eden's program is paced perfectly and she has such grace for delivering constructive feedback that will really push you out of your comfort zone in the best way possible. She is also so invested in seeing her students succeed - I felt like I had a cheerleader in my corner throughout the entire program. I finally feel like I am creating work that is uniquely mine and I could not have gotten here without Eden. I have paid for education and mentor sessions with Eden for two years and never, not one time regretted it for one second. Investing in education with her has paid for itself tenfold every time.
- CASEY T.