• Are you ready to build a profitable Pinterest?
• Are you sick of waiting for algorithms to finally change?
• Want to bring in more website traffic, more inquiries, and more clients?
• For less than an hour a week?
• Ready to learn how to use the most underutilized marketing tool?
• Gone are the days of relying on crazy Instagram algorithms or Facebook ads.
• Pinterest brings in nearly 50% of my website traffic monthly, almost DOUBLING my Instagram referrals.
• Can you believe it?
• It’s time for you to change your business for the better.
Use the Pinterest platform to rebuild your online presence, reach hundreds of new viewers, and start bringing in more paying clientele! This is my step-by-step guide to building your Pinterest from nothing to hundreds of thousands of viewers and clients, all while spending less than an hour on Pinterest weekly.
• How to treat and use Pinterest
• Setting up your Pinterest account as a business
• How to create an engaging profile and set of boards
• How your boards should be structured for optimal success
• What images you should be pinning
• How you should be captioning your images
• How to use Analytics to help you plan pins
• How you should be pinning, including software, where the images should come from, etc.
• Pinterest checklist, so you never waste an opportunity again!
• Board ideas for several different vendors including photographers, HMUAs, florists, and more
• FAQ section
10/10! I was so scared of adding Pinterest into my workflow, because I was worried it would take a ton of time and I honestly had no idea where to even start. Eden kept things simple, explained how & why to do certain things, and gave actionable steps so in a a few months I went from having less than 1k views a month to almost 300k. I even started getting in a lot more elopement inquiries which has been my goal to book more intimate weddings and elopements. Pinterest has become the easiest part of my marketing workflow & Eden helped me stop being afraid of using it.
- MEGAN W.
I love how the guide literally baby steps through the process. I’m not techy and would have really struggled to figure out things like rich pins without someone breaking it down for me. The guide is equal parts information I wouldn’t have ever even known to seek out and plain common sense that I often lose when I’m trying to tackle something new and focusing on the macro, rather than the micro. As a result, my monthly viewers have gone from like 45/month to 2.6K/month in a couple of weeks and I’m actually getting website traffic from it now. This is the third workshop/guide I’ve purchased from Eden and it’s everything I’ve come to expect from her as a teacher. I’ll continue to buy from her, in person and through online resources, probably forever.
– KEELEY M.